Things that make me happy

For fear of being too debbie downer on here, I thought I'd highlight the little things that bring me joy...



~Sunshine
~Good music (Frank Sinatra, Norah Jones, Michael Buble, big band music, Billy Currington, Carrie Underwood, Adele, Duffy, Colbie Caillat, Journey, Bon Jovi, Richard Marx... basically anything. Except Lady Gaga. I can't stand the "woman" (or whatever she is)). I couldn't go without the radio, Pandora, or my iPod.
~Reuniting with my friends (I don't see them nearly enough)
~Traveling
~The beach/ocean. Hands down, the one place that always brings absolute peace to my soul.
~My family
~A really good glass of wine
~A good book.
~Pretty people.
~Driving with the windows down. As long as it's at least 60* and not raining, my windows are down. Even if it is 110 outside.
~Blogging :)
~Getting comments on my blog :)
~Weddings (I may or may not already have mine planned out.)
~Spring/Summer/Fall
~Photography (especially black and white)
~Thunderstorms
~Being OUTSIDE!
~God
~Children (in case I haven't made that clear)
~Flowers (my faves: Gardenias, Peonies, Tulips, Hibiscus, Orchids)
~Chocolate
~Ann Taylor LOFT
~A good pair of shoes that make me walk with a little more confidence. (Especially these little beauties (I wear them slightly differently) that I practically robbed from DSW. Originally 119... I paid 40. Which reminds me... I also love...)
~... Bargain shopping!

Sorry, this is a boring post, but I like to remind myself of the little things in life so as to not take them for granted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving