Positive Posts

I like to think of myself as a pretty positive person. I like to find the upside to most things and hate to be a negative nelly. But for some reason I don't feel like that has been very well reflected in my posts. Maybe it's because I've taken on more than I can handle and am struggling to find a balance or maybe I am delusional and not as positive as I think. Regardless, I don't like it. So, for the next week, I am going to write nothing but positive and uplifting messages. I need to start appreciating the simple things and remind myself that people are in far more dire situations than I. Hopefully this will become habit and will extend past a week, but for now, 7 days of nothing but optimism :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving