You found me HOW?

Recent google searches that have directed people to my blog:

Someone in Minneapolis is looking for help with his "Fickle wife" Sorry dude, can't help ya out, but I wish you luck.

To the person in Virginia, if you've found the answer to "Why are women so mean to each other?" please enlighten me, would ya? Because that truly is the million dollar question.

And, Keith Morrison. Who knew the man was such a popular google search?? Here's what some people want to know about my "favorite" journalist...

"Keith Morrison family secret."
Lucky you, coming to my blog should have provided you the answer! His deep, dark family secret is that he is involved in all the crimes he does the reporting for. The cat's out of the bag.

"Keith Morrison creepy" You betcha, he is. And clearly many agree, as that search alone has directed 7 different people to my blog hahah.

A few people have straight up googled "Diary of a Fickle White Woman." Kind of odd, if you ask me.

And last, but not least, someone in Rome, Italy (that's right, y'all, the Fickle White Woman has gone international!) wants to find "White Gal Wit Some Big Ums - a People" I don't know what 'a-people' means, but I do know what the beginning part means and how that led them to my blog is beyond me.

But, nonetheless, welcome unsuspecting google users to my crazy, fickle life.


So I ask you-- HOW did YOU find my blog????

Comments

Momma Fargo said…
I found you through Ian's Monday Minute and I thought you were damn funny...not of that other crazy talk and no googling. Wild!
Ian said…
You linked up to the Monday minute. I am better than the Friday follow.

WORD
Melissa said…
I found you through "The Girl." How did you get all that funny information? Is it true? I have no idea how you did that or know that...
Anonymous said…
You found me! And I am glad you did.
Helene said…
Doesn't that totally creep you out when people actually google search the name of your blog? As if they know you or something.

I get searches all the time like "helene two sets of twins blog". As if people are actually seeking me out...freaky.

I think you found me awhile back and it was on that one post about a psycho killer messing with our breakers out back. I mentioned Keith Morrison and it drew you out of the closet and you were finally able to admit publicly how much you truly adored him.
J.B. said…
I think I found you from FGF? YA?

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving