Monday Minute

Monday is over in less than 5 hours and I am just now getting around to answering Ian's questions from this week's "Monday Minute!" *Click on the link if you're interested in reading more about Ian and his hilarious self, or are wanting to participate in his weekly meme (yep, still hate that word.)!*

Monday Minute


1. Ever take a shit in the woods?
Out in the open? I don't think so. But I did a lot of crazy things in college, so I suppose it's possible. But I'll stick with no. In high school, I went on a 10 day camping trip to Upstate New York (the Adirondacks) and Canada. Obviously we were CAMPING and the only thing available was outhouses that were open to the ground below. But I'm pretty certain I just didn't go potty the whole 10 days. Wow, TMI.

2. If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut?
1k? That's it? What a rip off! I guess I'd knock another grand off of my student loans. If I didn't give a hoot about my bills, I'd take a vacation.

3. What's your favorite phrase?
So many favorite phrases. "Shit if I know" is a frequent one. I also like yelling, "What are you waiting on?!? The second coming of Christ?" at cars who sit at stop signs forever just waiting for every other car in the universe to go. Yea, I tend to get a little rage when driving. And I like saying, "hunny hush." But you have to hear how I say it to appreciate it. And no, I won't record it. Sorry. And I say, "Oh, for the love of God..." a lot.

4. Fill in the blank - the world would be a better place if ______ left the planet.
If I was being honest and said the first thing that came to mind, that would be Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert, and Kate Gosselin. But if I was trying to sound less evil and more diplomatic, I'd say all the criminals/terrorists/racists.

5. How do you take your coffee or tea?
I don't drink hot beverages, except for the rare hot cocoa or hot caramel apple cider. But I do drink raspberry tea (only from a fountain or Snapple, though) or pomegranate/raspberry/citrus green tea. All chilled :)

Thanks, Ian! If you're stopping by from Ian's blog, welcome! Thanks for popping in :)


Comments

Ian said…
Two things and guess what y'all - she's from Indiana and she also hates Peyton Manning....basically she fucking rules!!
Jess said…
Ugh......... tea from a fountain. You need to remedy that before you move to The South (and yes, Florida is part of "The South").
Anonymous said…
I absolutely love your road rage phrase. I got a good laugh out of that one. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving