A VERY Special, Important Request

Because I know what amazing people all of you are and how unimaginably supportive and uplifting you all have been for me, I have a very, very big request for each of you.

Tonight I was feeling bad for myself about just about everything. Pretty status quo these days. And then I checked my blog roll and saw an urgent sounding post title from Ian that made me snap back into reality and be so thankful for all that I have, good or not so good.

His friend, Michelle, received news that no one wants or deserves to hear. Her 16-month-old daughter (as of today, 5/5) was just diagnosed with cancer.

I'm speechless. And heartbroken. And overwhelmed with complete sadness that a beautiful, innocent, precious child could have to go through so much at such a young age.

I know the Lord doesn't give us any more than we can handle, but still...

Please, please pray. And if you don't pray, send well wishes and good karma their way. I think we can all agree that this family needs all the support they can get.

Go to her blog and leave a comment of support (if you tell her how you found her blog, just say Ian sent you). I know how good it makes me feel when you support me, and she needs it far more than I do. Comments on this post are off.

And, if you haven't done so already, hug your loved ones a little closer tonight.



Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving