I Copy Jess. A lot.

Blah blah, I love Jess, blah blah. But here's something new for you... two meme's I've never done! Jess does them weekly and today's questions were fun, so I thought, why not? It's Friday, I'm bored, have things to say but am too lazy to put thought into it, so I'll just answer questions and link up. It's an easy-peazy kinda day ;)

The first set of questions are brought to you by Mama M's "5 Question Friday." If you'd like to play along, copy and paste the questions, answer them, and be sure to link up!




1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I did! My blankies were pink with silk trim and yellow/cream with silk trim that'd I'd always nuzzle up to my cheek. Oddly (and, perhaps, embarrassingly, the blankets over my sheets have to have silk trim I can nuzzle). My favorite toys were my dolls, probably my Marianne Cabbage Patch Doll was my most favorite. Also, my mom's Barbie's that she kept from her childhood! I hope to God they're all tucked away somewhere-- I'm sure my mom has them in a box in the attic.

2. Do you dream in color?

Yes. Is that not normal? I don't think I've ever dreamed in anything but color.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

5'9". I love my height. Probably because all of my girlfriends are even taller than me (2 are over 6'), so I fit in just fine with them. Too bad I don't have a supermodel figure to accompany the height... ;)

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Matthew McConaughey. Omg, his voice in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" makes me swoon. It's so smooth and sexy and woo, is it getting hot in here?

Or Chelsea Handler because she'd be really snarky and sarcastic with her directions and I'd probably laugh too hard to get anywhere.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

ALWAYS! It drives me nuts when people don't! I don't want ugly dings on my car because someone couldn't properly return their cart.

Thanks Mama M!!

The next set of questions come from Lauren's "Fill In the Blank Friday." Same rules: copy, paste, answer, link up.

1. The last thing I do before I fall asleep is... Ummmm... think? I usually watch TV, turn it off, think about whatever for a few and then I'm down for the count.

2. When I can't sleep I... Do one or a few things. Either turn on the TV. Read. Say the Rosary. Pray. Count a billion times. Try to turn my brain off. Turn on my sound machine. Or just sit there and get really angry for still being awake, which is probably not the best method.

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is... Look at the clock to see if I can justify falling back asleep. Seriously, I do this every morning, regardless of how many hours I've been asleep. But once I get up, I go to the bathroom and take my morning medicine.

4. When I'm tired I get... really, really crabby. Let's hope none of you see that side of ugly.

5. My dream bedroom would be... with an amazing view of the ocean. And grey walls, white furniture and linens, yellow or coral accents. Or maybe turquoise accents.

6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be... Like y'all don't know the answer to that! Duh, Hawai'i. Or maybe Bali, Tahiti, Fiji, or Bora Bora. Any of those will do. Please and thank you!

7. The longest sleep I've ever had was... When I had mono. I was sleeping 20 hours a day. I've been known to sleep 15 hours straight though (when I'm "healthy"). And I get 10-12 every night. Clearly, I love to sleep, and I always have. I was sleeping through the night at 2 weeks old. I used to ask my parents and babysitters if I could go to bed early. True story.

8. I sleep on my... Stomach. With my hands under my pillows, one leg bent (which ever one is one the same side as which cheek is on the pillow), one leg straight with the foot out from under the sheet. Wow. I'm such a freak.

9. When I sleep, I like to wear... either a nightgown or a t-shirt. No bottoms.

10. My bedtime is usually... I'm always in bed around 11, but when I go to sleep is somewhere between 11 and 1.

Thanks, Lauren!!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Hugs & smooches ;)



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comments

Jenna said…
Ooh Matt would be a great voice!!! I didn't think about him!! Happy 5QF!
Jess said…
Um, I love that you named this post after me, lol.

I need to start getting 10-12 hours of sleep a night. I bet I'd love it, lol.
Pam said…
Chelsea Handler is coming to Charlotte in October. I LOVE HER!! Can't wait.

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving