I decided to link up with Keely @ MannLand5 today and do her "Getting to know you" meme. If you want to play along, answer the questions and link up on her blog! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
Some easy-going island or Australia. Which, honestly, given the current state of this country, is sounding more and more appealing.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Gloves in the summer. I HATE sweating and do enough of it as it is, I do not need thick cotton suffocating my limbs adding to it!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Baked. I can eat french fries, but that's the extent of it. If I eat anything else fried, the tum tum gets back at me with a vengeance.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Carrie Underwood, to see if she's as down to earth as she comes across or is really a giant diva with good acting skills. Also, Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts because I love them. Plus, I'd like to interview someone really funny to get my abs workout in for the day :)
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
"To Kill a Mockingbird," "Gossip Girl," "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants," Are you there God? It's me, Margaret" I'm a reading fiend, I could go on.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
1. The Real Housewives of [Pick your location, but Atlanta] 2. Bethenny Getting Married?
3. Dog the Bounty Hunter
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I'm not a bumper sticker aficionado, so I had google help me out. I found one that reads, "Take it easy, life is short," and that resonated with me. I found a funny one that made me laugh, "My kid is an honor role student. My president is an idiot."
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
Uh, good question! The elephant rider because I l.o.v.e. elephants!