Are we there yet???

OK, first, only on the Florida/Alabama border would you find a sign in front of someone's house that reads "Impeach Obama". Hilarious and the only entertainment this drive has provided thus far.

I'm not a long-drive car rider. There is nothing I enjoy about it and it just brings back horrible memories of getting car sick as a kid. But, surprisingly, this drive hasn't been too bad. Six hours in and though I'm incredibly bored (although I'm taking over the wheel in a few), I'm not to the point of going insane quite yet.

The old man and I have had a couple disagreements, but nothing major. He's a great man, it's not that I dislike him, and he has many positive qualities, but he's from a small town in southern Indiana and was born in the 40's. Let's just say "openminded-ness" isn't his strong point(if you catch my drift), thus the cause of MANY arguments. But we're gettin' on just fine, thank goodness.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week and you aren't a victim of the nasty winter storm a large portion of the country suffered.

God Bless,
Marianne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving