Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!
For my answers to part one, click here.
26. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people. I love even more. If you're asking if I have a crush on someone, the answer is no. Do I have a "What if?" the answer is yes.
27. The last song you listened to?
The Hokie Pokie. Haha. I kid. Best I Ever Had- Drake and American Honey- Lady Antebellum were the last songs I chose to play.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
4, 16, 20.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Before May 20th @ 11:03 pm, my mother's uterus. After May 20th @ 11:03 pm, a suburb of Indianapolis.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Of everyone who has found the love of his/her life, of people who have no regrets, but I'm not jealous of any one particular person.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I'm pretty awesome. I'd be jealous of me.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was a freshman in high school and didn't even know what the World Trade Center was. I remember walking to class and people saying, "A bomb went off in NYC at the World Trade Center," and no really understanding what it meant. I found out when I got to my class and the TV was on. I don't think I'll ever forget every detail of that moment on.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I get pissed and shake the machine as hard as I can.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. But who wants to think of themselves as a bitch? Not me.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Top of my foot, along the sandal line. I've obviously thought about this...
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish would be the most practical, but how sweet would it be to be fluent in Swahili or Arabic? Sometimes I wish I was fluent in Vietnamese so I could understand the people who do my nails.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Absolutely. Without a doubt.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Hmmm. Not really.
40. What’s your life motto?
Live and Let Live.
Seriously, why can't people do this? How much happier of a world would we live in if people just shut up and let other's do as they saw fit (obviously assuming what they saw fit isn't murdering, etc.)? Like these psycho groups protesting military funerals. GO. AWAY. Just because YOU don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Underwear, a shirt, contacts/glasses. Oh wait. Um... no, those are probably still correct. I don't like being attached to unnecessary (purse, cell phone, etc.) things at all times, otherwise. I only have them when I need them.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
In no particular order: NYC, Siesta Key, Laguna Beach, Palm Desert, Hawaii, Chicago.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Dinner with a friend.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
On paper AND mailed it? Oh Lord, probably when I was in 6th grade and to my grandma. But we wrote letters in high school for retreat (Catholic school), so I hand wrote a ton of letters my senior year to my friends. They just weren't mailed.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. Wanna teach me? And while you're at it, teach me how to drive a stick.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Never been in love. The first guy I really, really liked, I haven't heard about in a long time. The second guy I was interested in is, well, let's just say good thing nothing ever happened with him.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not as far as I'd like, but I know my cousin was Francis Marion, the Swamp Fox. He was a Revolutionary War leader and has a park named after him near Charleston, SC. Apparently he may have been a bit of an asshole, but it's still cool. I know, in detail, about my great-grandparents, who were all born in the mid-late 1800s.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Let it be known that I LOVE dressing up! If it was socially acceptable, I'd be decked out every day. The last time I dressed up though was on September 18 for a friend's wedding. I wore a black pencil skirt and a burgundy top with a necklace and flower on it. Go to anntaylorloft.com and you can find both pieces.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Is a duck's ass water tight? Of course. I have fibromyalgia, something always hurts. Just mild aches today.
50. Have you been burned by love?
I've been burned by a lot of people, but I've never been in love. Sad, huh?