Current thoughts:

  • Say eff it to school
  • Sell some belongings
  • Buy a one-way ticket to Hawai'i
  • Get a job to make enough to survive
  • Live in paradise for a couple years
  • Figure out what I want to do with my life
  • Maybe then return to the pursuit towards nursing school
This drama-queen post is brought to you by my severe emotional instability that has become progressively worse in recent months and someone who shall remain nameless telling me maybe I'm not cut out for nursing school if I'm struggling so much in advanced physiology-- a prerequisite. Maybe all the hurdles and crap I've encountered so far over the past year and a half of trying to get into nursing school is a sign. I know I won't settle for online nursing programs, either. Maybe I'm not supposed to be a nurse. I used to have clear visions of what my future held-- or what I hoped it held-- lately though, it's completely empty.

This is a glimpse into why I've been feeling like I'm stuck in a rut.

*comments closed.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving