1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I've only looked in the mirror once today and thought, "Wow. I look AWESOME!" And I said that in a totally sarcastic tone.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$0.00. I have over 200 in checks and I need to deposit and cash them soon.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Snore. Poor. Snooki'sawhore.
4. Favorite planet?
Hmm. Jupiter? I seem to reference that a lot for some reason. Uranus will never not be funny.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Some number from a Charlotte, NC area code. Stalkers. They love me.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Right now I have Bob Marley's "One Love" as my ring tone, but I like my Christmas tones, too! I have "Jingle Bell Rock" and "Mele Kalikimaka." And no, I do not pay for ring tones, I have a blackberry and can sync my iTunes up to it and make a tone from that.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Ha. I'm still in my pj's! I didn't wake up until after 11. But I'm wearing a UD t-shirt.
8. Do you label yourself?
Sort of. I mean, I guess we kind of all do when we use words to describe ourselves. Like, "I'm tall." or "I'm honest."
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
My feet are nakie.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
If I'm sleeping, dark as can be. Otherwise, I like a bright room, but only if it's natural light.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
Did I even know it was John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
12. What does your watch look like?
I have one with a rectangular face and a black leather band, but I'm on the hunt for a new one.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching the end of "The Backup Plan." Cute movie!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I haven't texted in a few days (the horror!) and the last one was probably something to my mom that none of you would care about.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Um, I don't know. I'm not even sure we have those in Indiana.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Seriously, oh my gosh, I mean, oh for God's sake.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My parents. Awwwww.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My puppies Macklin and Murphy! My wittle babies. Mack's a cocker spaniel/bichon and Muffin's a bichon/poodle. Mack is actually clawing me to death right now to pick him up because he's scared of the vacuum.
Murphy as puppy
Magoo as a pup.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Illegal? None. Ever. Prescription? Too numerous to count. I take, like, 8 or so a day.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I have a digital camera.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
18 was fun-- freshman in college, new surroundings, new freedom.
22. Your worst enemy?
I'm drama free on the social front, so I don't have one.
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
A picture I took in the spring of Forsythia.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
My dad asked me to open the pool and I asked why since it's closed. Great story, huh?
Haha. I just was reading this as a blog post and realized how "DUH!" that sounded. When I said "It's closed," I meant that it's closed for the winter. We've shut the pool down until next May.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks because I could pay off my student loans from UD and wouldn't have to worry about how I'm going to pay for nursing school. I'd invest the rest.
If you're new to my blog, welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
Hope y'all have a great Sunday, I'm off to study for advanced physiology. YUCK!