'Monday Minute'

It's Monday. Again. Ian is co-hosting "Monday Minute" with Kendra from Baby Bits. Hope you guys had a great weekend! Hopefully I'll be able to recap my weekend as "Mom" sometime this week.

Monday Minute


1. What was your "oh no, I'm turning into my Mom/Dad" moment?

Well, obviously I'm not a mom, but since I am an honorary mom, I can still answer this. I continually find myself saying the dreaded, horrid, worst-answer-ever response to "Why?!" with "Because I said so, that's why!" ::Shudders:: Or the time I caught myself pouring a class of wine after a long day of babysitting and realized why so many parents drink every night. Or the time I apologized to my parents for never listening after I got incredibly frustrated with the kids not listening to me.

What current commercial do you find the most annoying/funny?

The Orkin commercials with the roach crack me up. I loathe the Pertussis vaccine ad, all Geico commercials, all Progressive commercials, the anti-smoking ad where the cigarette is lit with the windows up and doors locked and a kid inside, and the ad where the mom is on the couch sleeping and wakes up to find she's smuggled her infant. Typical America, trying to scare the bejeezus out of all of us.

If you could only eat one color food for the rest of your life what would it be?

I'll say green, since I can't think of a 'bad' green food. Might as well keep it healthy if my options are going to be incredibly limited.

What is your current Facebook/Myspace/Twitter status?

I don't have anything up. But this was up the other day: "when I die, I want to come back to life as Bon Qui Qui."

If you are unfamiliar with the hilariousness that is Bon Qui Qui, that's unfortunate. Click the link. You're welcome.

And this is on facebook. Myspace is for pedophiles and Twitter isn't a concept I am willing to understand.



F, Marry, Kill from this list below. Women pick from the men, men pick from the women.
Snookie (from Jersey Shore), Ellen DeGeneres, Betty White
Regis Philbin, Justin Bieber, Perez Hilton

I'm going to give my opinion on the ladies and man. Yes, man. I only see one in that list.

Snookie-- kill. Why the hell is she famous and why is she constantly on every friggin website I ever visit? CNN. Yahoo. People. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Ellen-- I don't hate her, so I wouldn't kill her. But I don't swing that way, so I wouldn't F her. I guess that means I'd marry her. She's kind of funny, but she'd get on my nerves.

Betty White-- marry. I love me some B. White. She's so hilarious and witty and nothing is off limits with her!

Regis Philbin-- I'd marry him if I was deaf. He's one of those person's that thinks he is hilarious, but isn't.

Justin Bieber-- Um, clearly I wouldn't F him as that would be statutory rape. Never mind the fact that I'd rather die a virgin than so much as stand in his presence for longer than 10 seconds. He and Snookie can move to North Korea for all I care.

Perez Hilton-- I wouldn't touch his ass with a 10 foot pole. He can join the other two in North Korea.

These answers are brought to you by my extreme exhaustion. Very little sleep = very cranky Marianne.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Comments

♥FreakyehS♥ said…
Your last answers crack me up. good one! btw, im following this blog now.

http://www.gossipme.us/2010/08/monday-minute-8910.html
Marlene said…
I figure Regis is older than dirt, so marrying him would be the safest bet....since the odds that the other two will outlive him are greater.
Ian said…
Ok. I am confused. Pick one set and answer again. I won't judge without really knowing you lol
Jess said…
LOL!!! I am glad that you survived the weekend (and that the exhaustion is making you extra funny).
Unknown said…
The Orkin commercials scare me...I don't like insects of any kind.
Jenna said…
haha I love the answers to the last quest...hilarious!!!

I LOVE the orkin commercials with the roach..I can't help but laugh outloud when I hear it!!
Big Fat Gini said…
Yeah, about Snooki...
I was forced to read about her while my hair was up under the dryer thing because I have to get highlights to cover my gray (literally!). She was making margaritas with her dad. I have one word for that. Eew. Seriously.

Also, if you love the Geico commercial go see the video our oldest made. I posted it this morning.
Helene said…
OMG, I don't even watch Jersey Shore and I hate Snooki just from seeing all the crap about her in the media. She just looks like a total ass all the time, thinking she's all that and a bag of chips.

I'd so marry Betty White too...she reminds me of my 93-yr old Nana. So very sweet, full of funny stories and just an all around good natured person.

Regis would get on my nerves too. I think I'd puke if I had to have sex with him.

I wouldn't mind having sex with Perez though...it'd be a challenge to see if I could get him to switch teams solely based on some hot rockin sex.

Yeah, I'm gross.

And glad you can understand why I drink. I love my wine!!!
Pam said…
LMAO! You have to drop everything and get on youtube. Someone hits Justin Bieber on the head with a water bottle at one of his concerts recently. Oh shit, nevermind. I'll post on my blog for you.
purplume said…
Now I see how out of touch I am. I love Betty White.
Rest well.
Pennie said…
Betty White is the only sane one, in my opinion. Love her. Ellen is okay in small doses.

Hope you get some good sleep! :)
jag said…
Girl! I LOOOOOVE Bon Qui Qui! I cannot even tell you how often we quote her!

Ryan: "Can you make me a sandwich, babe?

Me: "Sure. What do you want on it? But, don't get craaaaay-zay..."

You get the idea. We're nerds.

Popular posts from this blog

Just Popping In

Random Facts about Me You Probably Don't Care to Know.

The Season of Giving... & Receiving