Guess what, folks! Ian is back!!! And not only is HE back, but so is the MONDAY MINUTE!!!! He's actually been back for a few weeks, but I'm finally getting around to doing it again. Welcome back, bud, it's good to see you in these parts again.
Wanna play? Answer the questions & link up.
1. Aside from your armpits, what body part of yours sweats the most?
I see your penchant for questions about bodily functions is still strong, huh Ian? Um, I sweat a lot, but I'll say my forehead or chest.
2. You have two slices of bread. You can add one additional ingredient to make a sandwich, but as much as you want. What are you putting on it?
Peanut butter, without a doubt.
3. Can you put your entire fist in your mouth?
I used to be able to, both horizontally & vertically. I used to take voice lessons, so my jaw became quite flexible with all those exercises to loosen it up. But I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons I have TMJ syndrome now haha.
4. Open your email. How many emails do you have in your 'inbox'?
Ugh. 20 in my personal account, my blog account has 26. I'm about to do some mass responding to get rid of them.
5. If an adult male is taken for ransom, is it considered a kidnapping?
Well, I would say yes, but then I read Ian's answer & now I think it should be kidnapped, not kidnapping. But you know what? An adult male isn't a kid (technically, although maturity wise? Probably.), so shouldn't it be, "mannapped" or "guysnatched" or something like that?